BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Cute things Titus does

So, Titus does a lot of really cute things. I think more than the average baby, but that probably just because I'm his mom.
When we put him down for a nap, he'll usually cry for a few minutes before falling asleep. Occasionally, he'll be quiet for a while, so we go to check on him to make sure.... I don't know what. Maybe that he's comfortable or something. Anyway.... one time he was quiet for a while so I went to check on him and he was just standing there waiting for me. After he saw me, there was no sleeping! Since then, he's done it a few more times. I think he knows that if he's quiet, one of us will check on him and he'll get picked up. I've learned now to just hope that he's asleep and it's his fault if he doesn't get any rest!!

Another really cute thing he does is giggle and smile whenever someone sneezes or yawns. He LOVES open mouths so much for some reason. It's always how I greet him in the mornings - with a big open mouth and a "HI!" Whenever I open the door to get him out of the car, I always say, "BUG!" and he loves it. I love how happy he is most of the time.... :) What a sweet baby.

He does so many other cute things like crawl over to me and pull himself up next to me and just stand there and blow raspberries or talk to me. His little words and little sounds are the best. I love being his mom.



1 comments:

The MK Crew said...

Gotta love those mom paydays! Remember all those cute things on the tough days. And maybe he's going to be a dentist - just getting an early start on his education! :)